Friday, March 6, 2009

Hi again! If you don't know this yet, I love horses! I take riding lessons at he Circle C Ranch with another student in a group lesson. I wish I had a horse like all other horse lovers do to! I'm thinking of getting the "Young Rider" magazines. I also want to go to my riding instructors "Horse Day Camp". It is in the summer and I hope my dad say's yes! My hobbies are ice skating, which I currently can't do because I sprained my ankle! I have week ankles and always walk on my toes so I twist it a lot, but this time it was really bad, I could not walk on it. Normally my ankles just hurt a little and thats it. But I did hurt it bad enough before this that I can't sit on it, like a half criss, cross, apple sauce, or else it will hurt.

I think that a lot of people don't like seed beading because it takes so long, well have no fear, the seed beader is here!! The seed beader quickly beads for you if you. You should check it out! (Itsd real name might not actually be the Seed Beader, I'm not sure what it is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please appropriately comment and enjoy my blogs!!